Tesla is currently hiring remote Energy Customer Support Specialists! According to their site, “The role of a specialist is to resolve or escalate complaints through appropriate channels and address social media escalations directed at the CEO with critical thinking.” Sounds interesting, for sure!
• Achieve minimum expectations on all Key Performance Indicators, monthly and quarterly.
• Provide excellent customer service that is focused on the person as well as the solution.
• Maintain and follow through on ongoing customer concerns until issue is resolved.
• Address tasks in a timely manner.
• Proactively self-educates and maintains expectations regarding training, courses, and procedural/policy updates.
• Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of disruptions.
• 1 year customer service experience or equivalent.
• Evidence of exceptional ability.
• Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations.
• Receptive to constructive feedback.
• Thinks outside the box & takes initiative, excellent judgement in solving critical problems, ability to adapt in fast paced environment, and a team player attitude is a MUST.
• Experience with Windows and MS Office applications.
Pay details not listed on site, but Glassdoor lists an average hourly rate of $19.
Click here to apply for Tesla’s Energy Customer Support Specialist position
Let me know what you think of this position or if you applied! I’d ❤️ to hear your thoughts and success stories!!