Find out how to work from home for Louis Vuitton, Tesla, and Land’s End
Work from home for these companies that are currently hiring! If these positions have already been filled when you read this post, please bookmark the company’s career pages to check at a later time as they hire on a consistent basis. I also try to keep things updated as much as possible, too. Let’s get started!
1. Louis Vuitton
Luxury retailer Louis Vuitton is now hiring part-time and full-time client advisors for 100% remote, work from home job opportunities in the United States!
Ideal candidates will possess:
• At least 2 years of luxury clientele experience or relevant skill set
• An entrepreneurial mindset
• Energetic, dynamic, and detail-oriented work habits
Generous benefit package, including:
• Medical coverage
• Retirement plan
• Employee discount 😍 and much more!
While pay wasn’t listed on the site, Glassdoor lists an hourly rate of $18-20 (not including possible commission).
Tesla is currently hiring remote Energy Customer Support Specialists! According to their site, “The role of a specialist is to resolve or escalate complaints through appropriate channels and address social media escalations directed at the CEO with critical thinking.” Sounds interesting, for sure!
• Achieve minimum expectations on all Key Performance Indicators, monthly and quarterly.
• Provide excellent customer service that is focused on the person as well as the solution.
• Maintain and follow through on ongoing customer concerns until issue is resolved.
• Address tasks in a timely manner.
• Proactively self-educates and maintains expectations regarding training, courses, and procedural/policy updates.
• Reliable internet connection and a quiet workspace free of distractions.
• 1 year of customer service experience or equivalent.
• Evidence of exceptional ability.
• Proven track record of excellent customer quality and productivity expectations.
• Receptive to constructive feedback.
• Thinks outside the box & takes initiative, excellent judgement in solving critical problems, ability to adapt in fast paced environment, and a team player attitude is a MUST.
• Experience with Windows and MS Office applications.
Pay details not listed on site, but Glassdoor lists an average hourly rate of $19.
Click here to apply for Tesla’s Energy Customer Support Specialist position
3. Land’s End
US apparel retailer Land’s End is currently hiring Remote Customer Service Specialists! Their website lists these qualifications:
• Great customer service skills and previous sales experience required
• Enthusiastic, friendly and professional verbal communications
• Proficient with the internet, data entry and the ability to swiftly move between multiple probrams
• Comfortable independently troubleshooting computer issues
• Highly reliable and punctual
• The ability to perceive and interpret a solution and act upon it in an appropriate manner.
• Organized, accurate, and detail oriented.
Starting pay is listed at $14.25/hour with an additional 3.3% for evening shift (6pm to midnight) and an additional shift premium of $.50 per hour worked on weekends.
Paid training lasts about two weeks with several training dates available!